The following is a sample list of the In-House jewelry repair we offer:
* Shank work (including soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing).
* All prong work (including retipping and replacing prongs).
* Stone setting (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave' set and bright cutting).
* Finishing (including plating, epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish and Florentine finish).
* Chain repairs/soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering).
* Clasp repair (including spring rings, lobster claw, hidden clasp, box clasp and barrel clasp).
* Pearl repair (including knotted restringing, restring without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl).
* Engraving (including simple ring engraving [inside or out], lighters, trophies, nameplates, and many more items).
* Earring repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring conversion).
* Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair).
* Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing).
* Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing and diamond testing).
* Watch link removal, battery replacement, and crystal replacement.
* Custom design work.
* Plating: Rhodium, 14-k Gold, Nickel Plating availableIn addition to our repair services, we offer In-House Custom Design Jewelry.
With nearly 60 years of combined experience we take great pride in our work utilizing our own unique style and technical strengths to create all types of custom jewelry. You can be confident that each item that we create or repair for you will be done In-House, never leaves the premises, and is given a thorough inspection upon completion guaranteed to meet or exceed your expectations.Watch Battery, Watch Bands, Crystal Replacement, FOB's, and Garage Door Openers:We also offer a battery and watchband changing service, install new crystals, FOB's, and garage door opens. Olde City Jewelry & Pawn does a huge watch battery replacement business! We literally change thousands of watch batteries each year. Because of the dangers inherent with opening the back of a watch, "you shouldn't try this at home.". Unfortunately, that is exactly the reason why it is so difficult to find a place you can have this service performed. It gets very costly when inexperience leads to the breaking of a crystal or slips that damage the movement inside of a valuable watch. We have the experience, the tools and the means by which you can have your watch batteries replaced.
When Olde City Jewelry & Pawn repairs or customizes your jewelry you will:
* Have confidence in knowing you have someone reliable and reputable to do quality work.
* Have security that each item that we create or repair for you will be done In-House and never leaves the premises
* Have the benefit of dealing with a recognized and trusted jeweler with nearly 60 years of combined experience.
* Have a proven professional guarantee your jewelry is inspected for quality assurance.